Business Developer – Sales Hacker M/F
Permanent | Paris, France
DriveQuant is a start-up company created by IFP Energies Nouvelles and founded in February 2017 after a year and a half of incubation. DriveQuant offers driving analysis services for vehicles and connected drivers based on algorithms resulting from several years of R&D. DriveQuant markets web services, SDKs and mobile apps for customers in the fields of connected mobility, fleet management, driver training and insurance.
DriveQuant’s solution is designed to improve driving and integrates several areas: eco-driving, preventative practices and coaching.
We offer services covering eco-driving, preventative practices and gamification in order to enhance driver engagement (such as through challenges) and help them improve. We integrate algorithms from several years of R&D in the automotive industry into our platform. We have designed an API that can be searched from servers, websites and mobile applications. This provides driving data (scores, journey statistics, driving environment, etc.) that can be used to build dashboards and exchange information with the driver.
The product developed by DriveQuant is very versatile and is aimed at all markets for which driving data has become essential: insurance, mobility services, training, fleet management, car maintenance, city management.
You’ll contribute to team success by generating revenue from existing customers or new ones both in France and abroad:
- Increasing DriveQuant’s visibility with prospects;
- Identifying and defining potential commercial targets;
- Developing the turnover and prospecting new customers through existing channels (emails, phone, trade shows, PR …);
- Being the privileged contact of our partners and coordinating with different stakeholders;
- Supporting the development of the company by carrying additional income;
- Participating in the development of the company’s business strategy plan.
You justify a first experience in B2B sales during which you have demonstrated:
- Mastery of the sales cycle;
- Ability to find the right person;
- Organization / commercial method;
- Competence in closing deals;
- Pace of prospection.
You have an ability to learn quickly and a relational ease in French as well as in English. An interest in mobility issues is obviously a plus.
If your optimism and good humor are known to be contagious, let’s meet!