Terms and conditions of use
By using the www.drivequant.com website, you accept the terms and conditions of use set out below.
Data protection and privacy
1. General information about DriveQuant data treatmentsWe ensure that the basic principles of the GDPR are respected for all data treatments.
1.1. Minimization of personal data collectionDriveQuant collects personal data necessary for the purposes of its processing and informs you of the objectives of the latter. If your data is transferred or exchanged with recipients, you will be informed.
1.2. Data sharing and transferring outside the European UnionDriveQuant does not transfer your personal data outside the European Union. We do not share your personal data with other companies for business purposes.
Nevertheless, your data may be transmitted to our technical service providers acting on our behalf and our instructions, such as OVH for the hosting of our data.
1.3. Data securityDriveQuant is committed to protecting your personal data against loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the nature of the data and the risks that the treatment entails.
These measures are intended to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, or accessible to third parties. These measures may include practices such as limited access to data by authorized service personnel, contractual safeguards when using an external service provider, regular reviews of our privacy practices and policies, physical and / or logical security (secure access, authentication process, backup copies, software, antivirus, firewall, etc.).
2. Processing implemented by DriveQuantWhen you browse the DriveQuant website, you may need to make contact and information requests via dedicated forms. DriveQuant processes and stores the information you provide when submitting a form.
These data are processed and stored by DriveQuant, subject to a request for unsubscription when it comes to the newsletter, or by signing your objection directly to our Data Protection Officer (DPO), by the means of contact indicated in the following paragraph:
- For business prospects: for 3 years after the last contact;
- For customers: during the whole time of the business relationship, then during 3 years as from the end of this relationship.
3. Exercising your rightsYou can exercise the following rights on the personal data that we collect and process:
- A right of access: you have the right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you, and you can request a copy;
- A right of rectification: you can request a correction of any inaccurate data concerning you;
- A right of cancellation: you can request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- A right to portability: under certain conditions you can receive all the personal data about you that you have provided, in a structured format. You also have the right to demand that we forward them to another controller;
- A right to limit treatment: You have the right to restrict our treatment if:
- You dispute the accuracy of your data until we verify its accuracy;
- The treatment is illegal but you do not want us to delete your data;
- We no longer need your personal data for processing but you need it to sue, assert or defend against legal claims;
- You are opposed to treatment on the basis of related grounds until you find out whether our legitimate and compelling reasons for pursuing treatment take precedence over those interests.
- A right to oppose treatment by invoking legitimate interests;
- A right to withdraw consent at any time.
To exercise your rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by sending a copy of an identity card with your signature to email@example.com.
4. Changes made to this PolicyDriveQuant may update this Policy on a regular basis to reflect changes in personal data regulation.
Limit of liability
The information and/or documents available on this website are used at the sole and entire liability of the user, who assumes all of the possible consequences. DriveQuant can under no circumstances be held responsible for any of the above.
The data, information, documents and references provided on the www.fleet.drivequant.com website, are purely indicative and must not be considered equivalent to an opinion and/or expert judgment. A more detailed investigation and the intervention of a professional are recommended in all cases before reaching technical interpretations based on the data and information available on the website.
DriveQuant cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for any damages of any nature resulting from the interpretation or use of the information and/or documents on the website.
Links and cookies
- the websites in question must not be in opposition to the law or good morals,
- the links must not contradict the interests of DriveQuant,
- the links ensure that the user is able to identify the origin and author of the document.
- Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
The content, texts, videos, images and animations which appear or are available on the website, are protected by intellectual property law. You are therefore prohibited from copying, translating, reproducing, selling, publishing, using and distributing the content of the website without the prior written authorization of DriveQuant.
The brands and logos featured on the website are, except in exceptional circumstances, the property of DriveQuant. It is prohibited to partially or totally reproduce these brands or logos without the prior written authorization of DriveQuant.
The website is subject to French law. Foreign users formally accept the application of French law by visiting this website and by using all or part of its features.
Questions and comments
We invite you to send us any questions and comments you may have regarding this website, or flag-up any errors, omissions, obsolete information or broken links.
Please send your comments together with a copy of the relevant content by filling in our contact form.