Terms and conditions of use
By using the www.drivequant.com website, you accept the terms and conditions of use set out below.
DriveQuant attaches the utmost importance and care to the protection of the privacy of personal data and to the observance of the relevant legal provisions.
DriveQuant is the entity that determines the purposes and means of these treatments. Thus, DriveQuant acts as data controller within the meaning of the regulations applicable to personal data, including European Regulation No. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (GDPR).
1. General information about DriveQuant data treatments
We ensure that the basic principles of the GDPR are respected for all data treatments.
1.1. Minimization of personal data collection
DriveQuant collects personal data necessary for the purposes of its processing and informs you of the objectives of the latter. If your data is transferred or exchanged with recipients, you will be informed.
1.2. Data sharing and transferring outside the European Union
DriveQuant does not transfer your personal data outside the European Union. We do not share your personal data with other companies for business purposes.
Nevertheless, your data may be transmitted to our technical service providers acting on our behalf and our instructions, such as OVH for the hosting of our data.
1.3. Data security
DriveQuant is committed to protecting your personal data against loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the nature of the data and the risks that the treatment entails.
These measures are intended to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, or accessible to third parties. These measures may include practices such as limited access to data by authorized service personnel, contractual safeguards when using an external service provider, regular reviews of our privacy practices and policies, physical and / or logical security (secure access, authentication process, backup copies, software, antivirus, firewall, etc.).
2. Processing implemented by DriveQuant
When you browse the DriveQuant website, you may need to make contact and information requests via dedicated forms. DriveQuant processes and stores the information you provide when submitting a form.
Data marked with an * in the forms must be provided. Otherwise, we will not be able to contact you and respond to your request.
These data are processed and stored by DriveQuant, subject to a request for unsubscription when it comes to the newsletter, or by signing your objection directly to our Data Protection Officer (DPO), by the means of contact indicated in the following paragraph:
- For business prospects: for 3 years after the last contact;
- For customers: during the whole time of the business relationship, then during 3 years as from the end of this relationship.
We keep your personal information for as long as is strictly necessary for the stated purposes. The treatment is based on DriveQuant's legitimate interest in promoting its business.
2.1. Commercial communications sending
This processing is carried out in order to send you commercial communications related to our services in order to keep you informed of our offers/features. This may involve sending you our newsletter or downloading one of our use cases. The DriveQuant marketing team takes care of this processing.
2.2. Information request
This processing is carried out in order to provide you with any type of information related to our services and how they can meet your needs, or to put you in touch with our teams so that they can meet a need that you may have expressed. This may involve sending you technical documentation, access to our demonstration application or even exchange on the use of one of our solutions or services in your company. One of the members of the DriveQuant sales team will take care of this.
This processing is implemented in order to facilitate the hiring of our future employees and the management of applications. This processing is carried out by human resources managers.
2.4. User account creation and management
This processing is implemented in order to give you access to our solutions and services when you request them. Whether it's sharing personal access to our driver management platform, one of our mobile applications for driving analysis, or access to an API key to integrate our services into your solution. This processing is handled by one of our technical/product team members.
2.5. Assistance for the use of our services
This treatment is carried out in order to provide you with assistance when you use one of our products. This may involve technical support, access to your account, your driving history, or the modification of your personal information. This processing is handled by one of our technical/product team members.
2.6. Interactions with our content
This treatment is implemented in order to allow you to comment on our publications on our blog.
3. Exercising your rights
You can exercise the following rights on the personal data that we collect and process:
- A right of access: you have the right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you, and you can request a copy;
- A right of rectification: you can request a correction of any inaccurate data concerning you;
- A right of cancellation: you can request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- A right to portability: under certain conditions you can receive all the personal data about you that you have provided, in a structured format. You also have the right to demand that we forward them to another controller;
- A right to limit treatment: You have the right to restrict our treatment if:
- You dispute the accuracy of your data until we verify its accuracy;
- The treatment is illegal but you do not want us to delete your data;
- We no longer need your personal data for processing but you need it to sue, assert or defend against legal claims;
- You are opposed to treatment on the basis of related grounds until you find out whether our legitimate and compelling reasons for pursuing treatment take precedence over those interests.
If such personal data is subject to such limitations, we will only process your data with your consent, or in order to sue, assert or defend against legal claims;
- A right to oppose treatment by invoking legitimate interests;
- A right to withdraw consent at any time.
When you exercise one of its rights, our DPO processes your personal data for the purpose of managing your request (title, last name, first name, copy of the identity document, nature of the request, answer provided). This data will be kept for 3 years, with the exception of your identity document, which will be kept for 1 year.
To exercise your rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by sending a copy of an identity card with your signature to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Complaints to the CNIL
If, after contacting us, you consider that your rights are not respected or that the present data processing does not comply with data protection rules, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL). To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data by our company, please consult the section "How to exercise your rights".
5. About cookies
- the websites in question must not be in opposition to the law or good morals,
- the links must not contradict the interests of DriveQuant,
- the links ensure that the user is able to identify the origin and author of the document.
- Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
6. Changes made to this Policy
DriveQuant may update this Policy on a regular basis to reflect changes in personal data regulation.
Limit of liability
The information and/or documents available on this website are used at the sole and entire liability of the user, who assumes all of the possible consequences. DriveQuant can under no circumstances be held responsible for any of the above.
The data, information, documents and references provided on the www.fleet.drivequant.com website, are purely indicative and must not be considered equivalent to an opinion and/or expert judgment. A more detailed investigation and the intervention of a professional are recommended in all cases before reaching technical interpretations based on the data and information available on the website.
DriveQuant cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for any damages of any nature resulting from the interpretation or use of the information and/or documents on the website.
The content, texts, videos, images and animations which appear or are available on the website, are protected by intellectual property law. You are therefore prohibited from copying, translating, reproducing, selling, publishing, using and distributing the content of the website without the prior written authorization of DriveQuant.
The brands and logos featured on the website are, except in exceptional circumstances, the property of DriveQuant. It is prohibited to partially or totally reproduce these brands or logos without the prior written authorization of DriveQuant.
The website is subject to French law. Foreign users formally accept the application of French law by visiting this website and by using all or part of its features.
Questions and comments
We invite you to send us any questions and comments you may have regarding this website, or flag-up any errors, omissions, obsolete information or broken links.
Please send your comments together with a copy of the relevant content by filling in our contact form.